1. ALL prices, deposits, and payments amounts are listed per person.
2. Those wishing to sail alone will be charged at 200% of the per person rate.
3. A non-refundable deposit of $150 per person ($250 per person for VIP) is due at the time of booking. All cruise payments are due in full by November 30, 2017.
4. The following payment options are available:
a. Pay in full at the time of booking.
b. 2 payments ~ Time of booking and Nov.
c. 3 payments ~ Time of booking, Oct, and Nov.
|Inside||Oceanview||3rd/4th person||VIP||3rd/4th person|
|Total cost:||575.00||625.00||410.00||1150.00 – 1190.00||450.00|
|2 payments (booking, Nov)||290.00||315.00||205.00||575.00 – 595.00||225.00|
|3 payments (booking, Oct, Nov)||195.00||210.00||150.00||385.00 – 400.00||150.00|
5. Information and pricing is subject to change without notice. While we do our best to ensure that information and pricing appearing on this website is complete and accurate, we cannot be responsible for incomplete and inaccurate representations, which may or may not be under our control. In the event of a pricing error, misrepresentation or omission, we reserve the right to adjust the pricing or make any other corrections. We also reserve the right to substitute any performer or port of call. Carnival Cruise Line reserves the right to implement a fuel supplement charge. In the unlikely event this occurs, the maximum surcharge will be $11.00 per person per day.
6. Charges do not include travel insurance, airfare, ground transportation, hotel accommodation, onboard purchases, purchased drinks onboard or excursions. It does include all meals, shows, and onboard events produced by the Steel Guitar Cruise.
7. While passports are not required for this sailing, they are highly recommended. Those wishing to sail without a valid, non expired passport are required to have a state issued photo id (driver’s license or state id card) AND an original copy of your birth certificate. No refunds will be made to those who are denied boarding for improper travel documents.
8. Scheduled performers are subject to change at any time.
9. This event is not open to the general public on the ship. The only way to attend our performances and private events is to book through Jacki (812-691-4369). Booking the cruise with any other source, including directly with the cruise line, another travel agency or directly on line, will exclude you from participating in our event.
10. In the event, you need to cancel ~ This event has a $200 per person ($250 per person VIP) cancellation fee if cancelled on or before Nov. 30, 2017. All payments become final and nonrefundable on Dec. 1, 2017. TRAVEL INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND.